Friday, February 25, 2011

First Time's a Charm!

Well, I have seen a lot of people creating blogs lately, so I decided to try it. I've never been one to write in a diary too much, but I think this will be a great way to keep my family and friends updated on what God is doing in my life! So, where to start?
Today was beautiful! When I first walked out of my dorm, it was sunny and warm. By nine it was raining like crazy and then by one the sky was giving us snowflakes! It was such a great day to get to see God's beautiful creations. Including... just kidding (You're welcome, Dad!).
On top of it being a beautiful day, I was really overwhelmed by God by just thinking about how He has such a perfect plan. He knew before I was ever concieved who I will be when I am thirty. He knows who my roommate will be next year, who my friends will be, who I will marry, how many kids I'll have, where I will live, and so much more! It's amazing to me to think of how I truly do not need to worry about anything because He is in control of it all. Even the little things.
I am so blessed just to be able to know that I serve the Almighty Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment